The best way to beat a product going insane is by implementing its weakness in yours. That’s what Clash of Lords 2 game have brought. In Clash of Clans game, you mostly end up training your troops and you’ve to wait for them to get ready before going to any battles. That’s not the case in Clash of Lords 2! And here is a guide on how to download Clash of Lords 2 for PC.
This game is picking up pace these days because of that particular extra feature offered within and users are liking it.
You can find this game for both iOS and Android platforms and thousands of users are already there.
You can easily find thousands of reviews and ratings too which are all shouting about the benefits of this game and how better it is than any other strategy one.
Also See : Clash of Clans for PC
But to play this game on computer or laptop there are some requirements you need to take care of.
The system at your end must have HD resolution display monitor along with HD standard of graphics driver which are also updated to latest available version.
Along with this, it should have 4GB of RAM (minimum) along with 5-6GB of free storage in C Drive. If any of these requirements aren’t matched then you may face performance related issues or may be visual ones as well.
I hope these requirements aren’t much to ask because computers and laptops these days are already made compatible with them. The only case you may be on losing side is that you’re using a very old system that have been bought earlier than 2013.
Also See : Clash of Kings for PC Download
How to Download Clash of Lords 2 for PC
Here are the steps you need to follow and in no time you’ll get the game ready to play on your computer or laptop. Just make sure that you don’t skip any of the step.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks app player software. It is available for free over its official website and its a software developed by a legit and known software developer company.
- Once the software’s installer file is downloaded then double click on the same and start following on screen instructions as you see in there. It is all simple, click on Next, Next till you reach Finish.
- The software will start once its ready to use, automatically and there within its UI you’ll see a search tool on top left side. Click on that!
- That will open a full screen search tool, enter ‘Clash of Lords 2’ as search tool and click on first clickable link you see in there. It will open the game in Google play store.
- Once you see the game there then again click on game listing and finally click on install option that is right below the game’s name heading.
- When asked to setup synchronization feature, login with a Google account because it is required to access Google’s ecosystem.